Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Winner & Top 3 312

Hi all :)

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful cards and projects 
and to those who left us comments :)

Our sponsor is...
Crafty Sentiments Designs

Prize : Choice of 3 Digital Stamps from Store

Congrats to our Winner!


Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 312Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 06/01/2016 will be given to a new winner!

Now on to our Top 3...



165. Jana K.

Well done to everyone!
Don't forget to take your badges from the sidebar :)


3 comments:

Irena Stefanova said...

Thank you for choosing my art-journal page as one of Top 3!!!
hugs
Irena

Adrijana Knez said...

Dear DT...thank you so much that you chossing my explosion box into TOP 3!
I'm so happy:)))
Have a nice and creative day, Jana

Jane Savage said...

Ooh thank you so much for my win, I am just off to send my email! Many congrats to all the other winners too with their gorgeous designs! xxx