Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, April 18, 2016

Challenge 308 ~ Always Anything Goes

Welcome to Craft Your Passion :)
It was wonderful to see all your fabulous handiwork
and comments.Thank you :)

Our sponsor is...
Alicia Bel

"Hi, I'm Alicia Bel.
Since childhood, I drew all the time. I also like to make cards. I studied teaching and then Fine Arts. I learned anatomy, composition, perspective and many things to make most interesting my drawings.
 My drawings are very sweet, innocent and sometimes sexy. I'm a bit childish and I really like princess stories, and beautiful, simple, and happy things."

Prize : 3 images of choice from store

Always Anything Goes

Here's some fantastic inspiration from Design Team B
featuring images kindly provided by our sponsor...









10 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Amazing challenge, I had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creations from the T! Love Bonnie's! Love all the papers, the colors, the shape! Your coloring is fantastic and the added flowers are just perfect! Just love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
{Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Patty Sue 2 said...

Always fun to see your talented DT makes! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Migdalia said...

The DT creations are all just Precious!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Planetsusie said...

Such lovely cards from the DT - the digi images are gorgeous! Thank you for posting this challenge! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Karon said...

Wonderful DT creations. TFS

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Adorable cards :) I love it:) Thanks for inspiration

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats to the winners and the design teams creations were gorgeous.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}