Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Winner & Top 3 260

Hi all :)
Time to find out who our Winner & Top 3 are.
Sadly there can only be one prize winner but everyone who entered with
their fabulous creations is a winner in my book!
Thanks for your lovely comments too :)

 Congrats to our Winner!

Our sponsor...
Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet

Prize : Choice of 3 digi stamps from store up to the value of $10


44. Olesia

Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 260 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 05/20/2015 will be given to a new winner! 

Our Top 3 are...




Well done everyone!
Please grab your badges from the sidebar :)

3 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Thanks a bunch for choosing me as one of your top 3.
I shall display the badge with pride x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, I'm not sure how I missed this but Thank you so much for choosing my garden project as one of your top 3!! I am thrilled and so honoured!! Thank you so much to the whole team!! hugs :)

Baldwin Gray said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
Lyn Bet
Lynbet.com
www.lynbet.com
Lyn Bet
Lynbet.com