Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Winner & Top 3 289

Hi everyone :)

Thanks to those who shared their beautiful creations with us and
left us such lovely comments :)


Our sponsor is...
Lacy Sunshine

Prize : 3 images of choice from store

 Congrats to our Winner!


Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 289 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 12/09/2015 will be given to a new winner!

Here's the Top 3...

71. Gerda

GE DIGITAL CAMERA


Don't forget to take  your badges from the sidebar :)
Well done to all!






4 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you so much for choosing me among your top three!

Huge congrats to everyone!xx

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all winners!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness...thank you for choosing mine as the winner!

Hafizk Wabena said...

Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me.
Lynbet.com
www.lynbet.com
Lyn Bet
Lynbet.com
www.lynbet.com