Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Challenge # 105 Winners

So Sorry this is late ladies:) I am currently fostering 4 baby kittens that need bottle feed thru out the night. So I am very sleep deprived LOL:) Flash back to having an infant again.

We had so many amazing cards last week I am so glad randomizer does the choosing.
Congrats to our Winners don't forget to pick up your winners badge:)

-Melissa


Prize : $10 Surprise Package

Winner 








Prize : 
3 Images for 1st
Winner

2 Images for 2nd
Winner















1 Images for 3rd

Winner



Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #105 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 4/23/2012 will be given to a new winner! 




                        

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats winners!

Anita Kejriwal said...

thanks a ton!

Tip Top said...

Thank you so much! About to email you now!

Kathi said...

Awww. I wish I could foster kittens.

It takes a very special person to do that, so Kudos to you.

I do wish I could see some photos. Hint. Hint. Hint!