Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Challenge 86 Winners

I am soooo sorry this post is late!! Shannin, our winner coordinator was abducted this week by the Elf on the Shelf and I totally for got I had "pick the winner" duties this week!!
So, without further ado, here are the winners on Challenge 86

Some of my Fave Places & Gals

Prize : TBA



And


Letraset (Promarkers)



Prize : 5 Pack of Promarkers (Brights)




Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with your CHALLENGE # in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 12/13 will be given to a new winner!



1 comment:

MariyamSimones said...

Visit Web
Vtylist-profi.ru
Information


There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.